Car Rental Requirements:The below T&Cs (including prices and taxes) may change without notice.
- Mobile Money (M-pesa)
- Direct Bank Transfers
All Drivers Must:
- Meet the minimum age requirement.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Call a Ride require may a rental deposit in addition to the cost of rental amount.
- Fill the car rental contract in full
- The minimum age to rent a car is 21 years old and there is no maximum age.
- A Young Renter Fee may apply to your rental if you are between the ages of 21 and 24. The average cost is approximately kes. 1,000 per day but can be higher or lower based on the rental location.
- Renters 21 through 24 years of age may only rent Economy cars.
Additional drivers are allowed with the following criteria being met:
- License must be Kenyan or an International Driving License.
- License may not be expired.
- No Learners Permits or photocopies of any kind.
- A temporary DL will not be accepted.
- License must be inspected at the time of rental.
- Renters with driver's licenses issued outside of the Kenya must produce a valid Passport.
- License must be issued from the Country of Residence.
- All drivers must have a valid non-expired driving license and photographic identification to be produced at the time of rental.
- Two part license holders must produce both parts.
- International Drivers Permit required if the license is not in English
Cross Border Policy
- Cars Rented are not allowed to cross any international borders.
Experience Great Service
Our customer support team is always ready to answer all your inquiries and facilitate for your ride for when you'll need it